In the News
Plain Packaging and Brand Restrictions: The Start of a Slippery Slope?
Read a summary of the round table panel discussion on Plain Packaging and Brand Restrictions - WTO's Upcoming Decision and the IP Perspective which took place on February 26, 2018 at Maxwell Chambers. The event was co- hosted by INTA, Soroker Agmon Nordman Pte Ltd, and Francine Tan Law Corporation. We were honoured to have the President of INTA, Ms Tish L. Berard, grace the occasion with her presence and sharing INTA's position on brand restrictions.
See Francine Tan's comments in the WTR March 2018 article on "Singapore's timid local trademark scene belies its branding strength: exclusive data analysis".
A Day In The Life Of A Woman Intellectual Property Lawyer:
A contribution Francine made to Connected Women in the lead up to International Women's Day.
- Trademark prosecution
- Brand protection strategies
- Trademark dispute resolution
- Trademark clearance searches
- Patent drafting and prosecution
- Registered designs
- Domain name disputes & online infringements
- Enforcement and anti-counterfeiting
- Trademark opposition and revocation proceedings
- Franchising & licensing agreements